5 Tips on How to Talk to Men Online
Online dating is one of the most popular ways to find a true love. Making the first move is much easier online that in real life, since you usually don’t feel your knees weakened in case of rejection. However, many girls are not aware of some unwritten rules for communication online. How to initiate a conversation with a guy? How to talk to men online and get responses? Here you will find 5 prompts on how to talk to men online.
– Choose the right dating site. First of all, you are using a popular online dating solution, where most profiles are real and active. The matter is that you might be messaging to a guy, whose profile is actually inactive and who is already using some other dating website. Therefore, try to choose an online dating app that has a large membership base with millions of users. To find some, look for special expert reviews on the most popular platforms.
– Make your profile special. Avoid writing common things, such as “I like music and traveling”. Specify your preferences. What kind of music do you like? What is your favorite group? Do you like live concerts? Which countries/states have you visited? What country is the destination of your dream? Make your profile unique, but avoid writing a long biography of your life. Choose some bright facts, talents and peculiarities and write it in your profile.
– Keep your conversations light and easy. Avoid bringing commitment too early. Although you might feel you found your true match, don’t talk about long-term relationship or marriage. You need to have at least a few great dates, but not just a few messages before planning your future.
– Ask questions. Don’t be afraid to ask about his hobbies, opinions and experiences. Furthermore, ask something to specify facts from his profile. For example, “I see you’ve visited India. What did you like most in this country?”
– Make the first step. Online dating platform is a universal tool for meeting new people. If you really liked someone, take the first move and initiate a conversation! Not to mention, most guys reply to messages, when girls start writing first. However, always stay positive even in case you received a rejection or didn’t get a reply from the guy of your dream. Life is still full of wonders!