Kinky Things to Do With Your Girlfriend in Bed

0
14
Passionate couple lies on big white bed

Spicing up your relationship doesn’t require you to put all your efforts into the relationship as many people might be tempted to think. Sex is very important in every relationship but unfortunately when a couple has been together for quite some time sex is not fun as it was in the beginning. You both work hard trying to impress each other but nothing seems to work. Lately, you have noticed that you are not getting close to each other even at night. A dull sex life can ruin your relationship even if you and your partner are soulmates. When your sex life starts getting dull it needs some spicing up in order to bring that spark that you had both.

Kinky Things to Try to Increase Your Sex Life

Fooling with toys

Use of sex toys is one of the best things to do to your girlfriend. Ask your girl if she will allow you to use a toy on her. Different toys have different use so take your time to explain the purpose of each toy, how it works and what she should expect. If she has used the toys before that’s even better because the presence of the toys will bring about some excitement since she already knows how much pleasure some sex toys can bring about. If she finds it weird, try your best to convince her to let you try and after the first try, she will be glad you did. Your sex life will not be the same again she will be waiting for it every night. Fooling with toys is one of the best kinky things to do in bed. Try it today and that spark that was lost will be revived.

a woman with handcuffs and a man in bed

Role playing

Before you begin role-playing, talk to your woman to increase the chances of success. Make it sound like it is the best thing you should try. Usually making her role more exciting and tempting yields better results. For example, you can tell her to role play that sexy nurse who you saw on a movie together some time ago. Or you can tell her to be her best actress for example if you both watch game of thrones she can be Dany and you be Jon Snow. Suggest something that she cannot resist. Appeal her imagination by keeping it funny and light-hearted. Once you are sure she is into it then you can begin your fantasies. It’s a kinky thing to try with your girlfriend but if she does not like it even after talking to her there are other things you can try.

Try out new positions

Most couples love using the missionary style. It is like the standard unit of sex but that does not mean it’s the only style you should use. It is a perfect idea to switch sides once in a while. You can even establish a rule that you are going to avoid missionary style for a week or two. If introducing new sex styles annoys your girlfriend try explaining it to her and make her understand your reasons. If you approach her the right way, there is no way she is going to refuse your suggestion. Sex experts have confirmed that some sex positions are better than others so it is important to try a new style probably after every week and stick to the one that she gets maximum pleasure.

a man a wonan's shoulder from behind

Dirty talk

Intimacy is supposed to be fun and you can make it even more adventurous by talking dirty. Tell your woman how you love her and, in the process, share some dirty thoughts with her and its very likely that she will love it. Be creative and use imagination to create sex talks that can stimulate your partner’s desires to have sex with you like there and then. There is no way your girl is going to say no to sex when her sexual desires are stimulated.

Wow your girlfriend with your great oral sex skills

Most men believe that having a big penis and using it for long hours during sex satisfies their girlfriends. If you think this, you are damn wrong. Ian Kerner, Ph.D., is a sex expert and he had it right when he said that sex does not make women cum, its oral sex that does. Your girlfriend wants you to go down on her from time to time even though she is not saying it. She wants to experience what other women experience during orgasm. Use your tongue like a sword and your sex life will always be amazing. Research shows that only 25% of all women reach orgasm by sex alone. It is very possible that your girlfriend is in the remaining 75 percent and that’s why she doesn’t like sex anymore. Making her reach orgasm will make her want it every day and your sex life will not be the same again.

a man kissing a beautiful woman in white lingerie

Initiate sex outside the bedroom

Having sex in the bedroom every time might not be a good idea. Initiate sex someplace you have never done it before. You can do it on the sofa or use your pool and initiate sex when you are just the two of you in the pool. This will come as a surprise and believe you me she will like it.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here