Do you have a ‘man’s best friend’? People with dogs get more dates, according to study
Looking for a girlfriend? Get a dog! This simple rule has been proven by numerous studies all over the world. How can a four-legged friend make you more attractive for females? Can a dog lay siege to a lady’s heart? People with dogs get more dates, according to study. Find out the details on the phenomenon below!
A French study had a male to ask for women’s phone numbers both with and without his pet. The results of the research were amazing. Aguy by himself succeeded in only 9% of cases. Meanwhile, walking with a dog increased the number of received phone numbers to the whopping 28%! Therefore, women are three times more communicative with dog owners.
Another study initiated a lab experiment, where the participants were asked to rate the same people of different appearance, background and professions with and without a dog. The same photo models with dogs were consideredmore relaxed and happy. Therefore, most respondents found them more attractive.
What kind of dog can make you more attractive? Labrador is likely to get you more attention rather than fighting breeds. However, if you are not fond of four-legged friends or hesitate, whether you will be able to take care of it, avoid getting a dog. Otherwise, your bad attitude to pet will even push away possible matches.
What are the additional benefits of getting a dog?
- You will live a healthier and longer life. Pets decrease the risks of cardiovascular-relateddeath by an amazing 36% compared to those people, who do not have a dog.
- Pets boost your immune system. Taking care of a dog requires energy and regular walks on the fresh air. This simple trick makes you fit and raises your fitness quotient.
- Pets help you cope with stress and make your heart healthier. Contacting with fluffy friends makes you more relaxed, lower heart rate and stress hormones.
- Dogs make you more social and bring you acquaintances. Most people find dog walkers more positive and communicative.
- Canine buddies can help you fight Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, PTSD, chronic pain and make kids with autism more social. Furthermore, they elevate mood and are ready to dampen depression.