Boost your online presence: Buy a dog, have a shave, ditch your mates – 10 foolproof ways to get more matches on your dating profile
Thousands of happy couples have found each other using online dating services. Still wondering, how to boost your profile on dating websites to attract more girls? Make them swipe right! Buy a dog, have a shave, ditch your mates – 10 foolproof ways to get more matches on your dating profile are just right here!
- Post photos taken in the countryside. According to the newest studies, women are more attracted to men, who love nature and prefer going outside rather than watching TV.
- Get a pet. The hearts of the ladies often melt, when they see a picture of a man with a dog. This simple trick makes them feel you are kind, opened-hearted and friendly guy. Is not it great?
- Show your inks. If you have some inks, do not hide them. Although it might seem odd, many girls find men with inks more mannish and strong.
- Be clean-shaved. Still hesitate, whether it is time to get rid of your beard? Changing your appearance in such a way might easily attract you real love on the dating website.
- Avoid attaching photos with a car. No matter how much you love your car or what a luxury model you have, just do not download pics with it.
- Avoid group pics. Although you might have really great shots with your mates, it is not a good idea to make them available on your dating profile. Otherwise, you might be easily swiped left.
- Do not post photos in the gym. Having handsome appearance and a perfect body? Just find another way to show your muscles rather than shots in the gym.
- Avoid sharing photos with ladies. This is absolutely no-no. Just accept it.
- Do not post naked or semi-naked photos. Only pics in the shirt! Or you might seem keen on sex and totally narcissistic.
- Never post your safari photos. It is probably the biggest turn-off for most women. Just leave them on your mobile only.