Valentine’s Day is already around the corner. You are so lucky that you’re in love with the most loving person. You know that Valentine’s Day is going to be special for both of you. He has already planned a date for both of you. He even bought you a lovely dress for that day. Even thoughts about this day make your heart beat faster. He’s got almost everything covered. You also want to do the little you can to make that day memorable for the both of you. You know that he is going to get you something special for that day.
It is hard to figure out the type of gifts that men will like, appreciate and likely be useful to them. These are people that have little clothes in their wardrobe and are not even bothered. Most times, they might not even get the time to use a gift you think might be special. This is due to their busy schedules.
Attributes of a Great Gift
- Surprising: A great gift needs to be a surprise. That wowing expression should be there. It should be something he never expected you to get for him. When he is surprised about his gift you got him, you feel happy. This tends to make that day a very memorable one indeed. Please also add elements of surprise when presenting it to him. You can be a little bit dramatic, who cares, as long as he’s happy anyway.
- Unique: A great gift needs to be unique. You should try to get him something that is custom made for him. If you can’t go for custom made stuff, get him something you have never gotten for him before. You should also try as possible for it to be very different from something he already has.
- Useful: Please try as much as possible to get him something you know he will definitely use. What is the use of a gift if the person you intend to give it to can’t use it? Don’t go and buy him soccer boots when you know he doesn’t play soccer. You should try to buy him gifts around his interests.
- His Lacks: does he lack an item? Maybe, he always tries to improvise that item. Due to his busy schedule and forgetfulness about the little things. You should always try to observe your partner and write down things you think he doesn’t have but it will be good if he has. You can use this list to check items to buy for him as a gift on valentine’s day
- Sacrifice: You should try to make sure your gift has a little bit of sacrifice. When you sacrifice to get him something special, he will definitely notice it. This will make you more special to him. It will also make him remember that day.
- Timing: Most times the best gifts are been timed and been present in the time of its need. You should track the activities of your partner and know what he needs and at what time. This will make your partner see you as a saving angel in his life.
Best and Unique Valentine Gifts
- Sports Gifts: Most men love sports. Talking or bragging about their favorite team or players gives them joy. Why not join your partners’ side and also support his favorite team that’s, if you don’t support any team. You can get him sports jersey of his favorite team with his name customized on it. You can also get yours too; this will make for a great matching outfit for the both of you. You can also get an autograph from his favorite sportsman. Autographs are hard to get, if you can do this with success, he will love you with passion. You can visit en.owayo.com for your different sports Jersey customization.
- Event Gifts: Most times gifts must not be an item. You can take him to an event. If your partner’s favorite artist is having a tour on this day, try and get a ticket for the both of you. Then, surprise him with this special gift. He will appreciate this very well. This gift will be a memorable event for both of you for a long time to come. It can also make your relationship last because it will make him feel that you love him for who he is.
- Replacement Gifts: You can check his stuff and look for things that are worn out. Most men don’t pay special attention to their worn-out stuff. This might be his wallet; you can get him a new wallet that is customized with both your faces on it. This is an item he will be using every day, he will always remember you for this. You can get a customized wallet on amazon. All you have to do is upload your picture and the text you want to be written on it.
- Drink Lover Gifts: Most men love to drink. Some men don’t even know what their best brand is yet, so they always try to get their hands on any they can find. You can actually get him a variety of different craft beer. These beers are being made by mini-breweries around the country. You can get him on this club by registering for craftbeerclub.com. it cost only about $43 a month. He will be receiving 4 different craft beer styles, with 3 beers of each style. These will be coming from two different craft beer companies every month.
- Smart Key Finder Gifts: is your man always in the habit of forgetting where he dropped his keys, wallet or phone? Then, this gift is the perfect gift for him. Chipolo Bluetooth tracker can help him know the location of his key. He can make his key ring with his phone and vice versa if missing. When any of their items are missing (keys, wallet or phone), they can log onto the Chipolo web app to find it.