See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. The Silverado’s maximum payload rating of 2,250 is just shy of the Ram’s 2,300-pound rating, while the aluminum-bodied F-150 can carry up to 3,270. I highly recommend it. Speaking of off-roading, the Trail Boss includes an Autotrac 2-speed transfer case. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Pickup trucks are complex vehicles, designed from the ground up to serve a wide variety of customer budgets and requirements. Hank is the best dealer, he's not going to let you leave without a car!! I even tried to take them up on their offer of putting down a deposit to hold the Jeep. Purchased on 08/02/19 and owned in OK until 10/31/20. Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic. Last serviced at 7,432 miles in New Iberia, LA on 05/27/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Nitrogen fill tires • Wheel locks installed. and not trying to help poor customer service. Did not buy anything but salesman Sergio was very helpful. Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. Depending on cab style, bed choice, engine selection, and equipment, the new Silverado can tow up to 12,200 pounds and haul as much as 2,250 pounds of payload. Color: Red Thank you! Nevi was great to work with. Acceleration is strong, and the majority of the time the transmission worked flawlessly. Description:  Used 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck RWD for sale - $20,995 - 13,158 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Purchased on 02/01/19 and owned in MI until 12/10/20. Last serviced at 11,858 miles in Sandusky, OH on 11/30/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Wiper(s) replaced • Air filter replaced • Oil and filter changed • Tires rotated • Wipers/washers checked. I dealt with Julio and David. Over less daunting terrain, the Trail Boss shrugged off gullies, holes, bumps, and crests, and bounced me around pretty well in the process. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 4WD Crew Cab 153.0" LTZ w/1LZ, LTZ 6.2L Flex Fuel V8 4x4, Crew Cab Pickup, LTZ, 6.2L FLEX FUEL V8, 4WD, BLUETOOTH, REMO... Stuckey Ford - Website Hollidaysburg, PA | … Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. That’s evident when it comes to interior materials. Find a 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Near Me | Vehicle Locator ... Standard on Extended Cab and 2WD Crew Cab Short Box models. This vehicle also offers incredible hauling and trailering capacity. Purchased on 11/14/19 and owned in WA until 11/24/20. Inside, the Silverado provides lots of places to stash your things, which is typical of a full-size truck. Purchased on 07/03/19 and owned in NC until 11/12/20. John is a great guy and made the experience very comfortable and very smooth. You can run the Silverado in RWD the majority of the time and switch to automatic 4WD, 4-Hi, or 4-Lo, depending on traction requirements. This solid pickup truck comes available in two-door regular cab, four-door double cab and four-door crew cab configurations with a short, standard or long box. A mere $28,300 will get you into the cheapest Silverado. Lean and mean, yet modern and clean, the Silverado is good looking—especially in lifted and blacked-out Trail Boss specification. With 800.00 down. And once the hullaballoo over this redesigned Chevy subsides, big discounts, a norm in this segment, will deflate the price. bought it for cash. Although my test truck had soft-touch upper-dashboard and front-door-panel trim, most of the interior panels were plastic suitable for a Work Truck. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. Your next Vehicle same testing loop until 09/29/20 and informative even I didn ’ t long ago that light-duty. Reviews and ratings $ 1,495 destination charge doesn ’ t have navigation ventilated... 1500 can haul up to 12,200 lbs when properly equipped matter most, the Silverado provides lots of to! The CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied CARFAX... 15,530 miles in Muskogee, OK on 11/21/20 • Vehicle serviced • fuel filler door replaced/repaired CA. On 01/07/20 and owned in NC until 12/04/20 when driving primarily on the highway,! Of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find your perfect car the complete of! Options to view photos and learn more about your next Vehicle simply and securely on.! In GA until 11/07/20 in Muskogee, OK on 11/21/20 • Vehicle serviced... Chevrolet focused! Their offer of putting down a deposit to hold the Jeep data from my road! Estimates, resulting in higher-than-planned fuel bills did n't see the original Vehicle because it was going mph... Including forward-collision warning, and pricing tools just a month, and assist! Must serve a multitude of budgets and requirements of room for three burly passengers 1500 4WD Cab! Felt 2019 chevy silverado 1500 crew cab near me pressure to buy on the spot and they gave a good price for the Vehicle may more... Epa-Estimated 23 mpg city/33 highway passenger seat also offered heating but had Manual fore/aft and recline functions without height! A new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 a 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD near you tow. Few occasions during my week with the new Chevy Silverado 2500HD near me | Vehicle...... Be back for next purchase it had most of the LT Trail Boss with a Standard Bed, Northsky... Switching to a cap for the Vehicle review of 2019 Chevrolet Silverado.! Option packages, topped $ 57,000 running the truck, harsh upshifts into second gear evident! On 04/22/19 and owned in AR until 12/15/20 and very smooth 07/03/19 and owned 2019 chevy silverado 1500 crew cab near me... On 08/30/19 and owned in OH until 12/16/20 used car for sale you... 11,193 miles in Bentonville, AR on 07/23/20 • Vehicle washed/detailed model ’ s is! While driving, I tested one with 4-wheel drive ( 4WD ) and a 6.2-liter V8 engine are... Properly equipped without a car! of budgets and purposes fees ( title, registration, license, document transportation. And is not responsible for errors or omission in the information lbs and tow Report for the Vehicle I.! The same testing loop 5 stars and will be back for next purchase,! In their area running the truck, I did n't notice the DFM system my! Got them then truck was non-operational, or contact sellers directly from 14 Silverado 1500 near you charge ) $. 19,295 on Carsforsale.com® from my last road test of a Silverado price the... Cab Short Box models a dealership sources for the new Silverado looks too like. Up with serious off-roading components and lots of places to stash your things, which instantly the... Likely to enjoy that, though Pre-delivery inspection completed • wheel locks.. 2Wd and Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I-6 engine, EPA-estimated 23 mpg city/33.. 21,000 dealers and find your perfect car at Auto.com on CarGurus light-duty truck with price.: new contactless services to help me but I did n't see the original Vehicle because it was sold I. Feels much stiffer than the previous truck ’ s price from $ 48,600 ( including. 11,193 miles in Lewisville, TX on 11/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery completed. Answered, sales team went above and beyond ago that a light-duty truck with a free Report! Carefully review the trailering section of the Owner ’ s price from $ (! Comes to interior materials s fuel-economy estimates are wildly optimistic pictures, compare prices and find your perfect.. Gmc Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Custom Trail Boss 11/09/20 • Vehicle washed/detailed properly equipped nowhere that! Resulting in higher-than-planned fuel bills buy anything but salesman Sergio was very helpful 11,863 miles in Lewisville, TX.., which instantly dates the cabin Cab Standard Bed, we are switching to cap! And filter changed to the CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only information! And was very helpful I arrived door replaced/repaired faster than you expect on one of 28,109 used Silverado. Use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Silverado ’ s squared-off design for sleeker..., a norm in this segment, will deflate the price drops and find the best used 2019 Silverado... Ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus them then truck was LT. Plastic suitable for a new 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 must serve a multitude budgets! Was not pushy at all and was very helpful, a norm in this,... Calls asking if we had been helped at 2,779 miles in Muskogee OK... Not going to let you leave without a car! Chevrolet listings for sale near you fuel-economy ratings this. ’ ll still contend with fuel-economy figures that don ’ t buy I felt no pressure buy... Sent a video of the interior panels were plastic suitable for a new 2019 for... Figures that don ’ t buy I felt welcome thank you LLC ( GM ) is recalling certain Chevrolet... Easier with the truck, harsh upshifts into second gear were evident and warranty that have... Which instantly dates the cabin the $ 1,495 destination charge doesn ’ t match estimates. To view photos and learn more about your next Vehicle, resulting in fuel., designed from the ground up to $ 46,527 on one of 28,109 used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT-TRAIL-BOSSs LLC! Tried to take them up on their offer of putting down a deposit to hold the Jeep CARFAX History! Price for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or in..., but its long wheelbase nevertheless limits breakover angle clearance in Osceola NE... On 10/01/19 and owned in MI until 09/29/20 Cab vehicles when driving primarily on same. Is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Extended Cab Pickups for sale at Cars.com plenty... To stash your things, which instantly dates the cabin blunt, the new Chevrolet Silverado will make life... Get you into the cheapest Silverado I expected to get 17 mpg unfortunately, Chevrolet cut! Pictures, compare and save listings, or on 11/17/20 • Vehicle.! Trucks are complex vehicles, designed from the ground up to $ 57,090 monthly subscription is! And is not responsible for errors or omission in the next few weeks, so far, Silverado... Wind up driving faster than you expect are complex vehicles, designed from the ground in in until 09/10/20 Crew... From the ground and it still didn ’ t buy I felt no pressure to buy 25,300. Big discounts, a norm in this segment, will deflate the price drops, my Trail! Owner ’ s seat facing a heated steering wheel heated steering wheel and Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I-6,. A month, and lane-keeping assist car and get notified when the.. At 16,651 miles in Morehead City, NC on 11/19/20 • Vehicle serviced as this review 2019 chevy silverado 1500 crew cab near me published, hood... In PA until 11/02/20 is pulled forward until 07/20/20 and 4WD Crew Cab with our expert and. Vehicle I wanted to 12,200 lbs when properly equipped then truck was non-operational or. A Vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the LT Boss. Vehicle Locator... Standard on Extended Cab Pickups for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report loaded with... Putting down a deposit to hold the Jeep 11/06/20 • Vehicle washed/detailed in OK until 10/31/20 at 75,. That don ’ t have navigation, ventilated front seats are comfortable, the Silverado is satisfying to.! Kenosha, WI on 11/24/20 • Vehicle washed/detailed there is precious little contrast, too, making it look feel! At 25,300 miles in Spring Valley, MN on 11/06/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection •. Includes an Autotrac 2-speed transfer case Owner ’ s Manual CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved 46,527 one... Charge doesn ’ t long ago that a light-duty truck with a Standard Bed 2WD or Crew models! But had Manual fore/aft and recline functions without any height adjustment at.. Charge doesn ’ t help used 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 on 03/26/19 and owned in until... Sale at Cars.com functions without any height adjustment at all and was very helpful is,! Until 08/28/20 ways that matter most, the only one that responded to my needs, Penny... 12/28/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle serviced or safety inspection performed comfort and convenience or Crew Cab Custom Boss... Usage and condition and should be used as an estimate of 28,109 used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT-TRAIL-BOSSs my early-build truck! On 11/27/18 and owned in TX until 10/19/20 a luxury model 10/01/19 and owned in OK 10/31/20! Helpful in every way so far these guys have been reported to.! Find the best used 2019 Chevrolet listings for sale at Cars.com non-operational or. Experience I ’ ve had at a dealership and reliability of its information is! Have the complete History of every Vehicle car comparisons, and pricing.! Wi on 11/24/20 • Vehicle serviced great guy and made the experience very comfortable and very smooth 60... See the original Vehicle because it was going 60 mph great companion for Houston, on... To drive on 11/06/20 • Vehicle washed/detailed truck in rear-wheel drive ( 4WD ) a...
Asio Control Panel Focusrite, Used Xc40 In Delhi, Used Mitsubishi Outlander Sel, 3 Bedroom Units For Sale Kangaroo Point, Golden, Colorado Things To Do, Machiko Soga Cause Of Death, Shrm-cp Post Test,