I doubt that I'll be able to stay awake by the time he got up. I realised that the more I was secretly staring at Kion, the more I felt that I 'needed' him. "Ha you got me! I realized I was still on top of him, pinning down his shoulders as he raised a brow towards me. I let out an a soft sigh as I savoured the feel of his soft fur and firm muscles rested against my body. After spending the entire day chasing around my two best friends, Kiara and Zuri, and on top of having to hunt on my own for my … Yet, despite having the urge to just curl myself up in the corner and it call a day, I forced myself to get up and began brushing away the countless of cobwebs that littered almost every corner of my den with my bare paws. But I didn't have to worry about anything though, because about fifteen minutes later, I heard a familiar voice call out to me just outside the den's entrance. "Tell me what?" 3:54. Tiifu has creamy coloured fur with white ear rims, a hair tuft, green eyes and pink freckles under her eyes. Kion screamed with a small jump, "But what if I don't love Tiifu?". She has a considerably poor memory. Fuli was just standing there, jaw-dropped. Beshte: That's Tiifu and Zuri Kion: Uh ohit's sound like's they're in trouble. Want to discover art related to tiifu? Cast Tiifu (The Lion Guard) as Dora the Explorer The Chipmunks (Alvin And The Chimpmunks) as Boots Kion (The Lion Guard) as Diego the Animal Rescuer Young Kaa (The Jungle Cubs) as Russia Tigger (Winnie The Pooh) as Map Kanga (Winnie The Pooh) as Backpack Hubie (The Pebble And The Penguin) as Benny The Bull Marina (The Pebble And … "Kion, we need to talk" Simba boomed as Tiifus parents, Baba and Kujali, walked out of pride rock. I heard Kion yell out at me. His eyes shyly deviated from mine for a few seconds before he finally looked up to me once again, but with a nervous smile this time. What with having to chase off hyenas, shooing away vultures... making sure that you, Zuri and my sister didn't accidentally wander into the Outlands..." He paused to give me a teasing grin. But now, maybe the best isn't good enough? ". Kovu and Vitani wasn't sure how to react but they certainly surprised. Tiifu is a character from Disney Junior show Lion Guard.. She is first seen in Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. Fuli questioned. ♪ Why? Feeling slightly daze in the heat of the moment, I looked down, only to realize that I was somehow on top of him, pinning his shoulders to the ground as he shot a confused look up towards me. I'm not really used to sleeping all by myself," he admitted, his face looked somewhat better though it still showed signs of exhaustion. After cleaning up, I found myself being even more tired than before as I plopped myself onto the floor for the second time that night, desperately trying to keep myself awake until Kion gets here. Fuli x Kion. As soon as he entered he was pounced on. She later witnesses Bunga's announcement that Kion is to lead the next Lion Guard, and watches as he sings " Zuka Zama ". Where are you gonna sleep?" "Heh, yeah... sorry about that," I responded with an embarassed laugh. Tiifu is a cream coloured lioness with a small tuft of fur sticking up from her head. "Sure!" I could feel my breathing intensified as I tried to steal another glance at the Lion next to me. Kion and Tiifu by HydraCarina on DeviantArt. "No, I uh... actually I can't sleep. Tiifu rushes to Pride Rock for help. However, she also was snobby and ung… I didn't mind this actually. Her eyes are green. Tiifu: Lion Guard! Now, one thing you should know about me is that I actually live alone and I like being independant. "He did, but I told him I didn't know yet" Kion explained. 4:01. I nervously bit my lip as I tried to assess what was going on. I carefully looked at his face through the corner of my eyes, the oblivious smile on his lips told me that he didn't mind me being so close to him as well. They later fail on the job when they let Kiara go to a meeting with Janja by herself. I went near the entrance and settled myself down in a way where my front half was rested on the grass just outside the den's opening and my rear half was within the den's vicinity. I bit my lip to stiffle a whimper when Kion lowered himself and began giving me gentle licks to the side of my muzzle, the feel of his tongue carassing my cream-colored fur sent shivers down my fur. You should get home two Fuli." "Ok, I'll be headed to pride rock then" Kion said, "Night Fuli! A Day in the Limelight : Tiifu gets the biggest focus in this episode, portraying her as having a fear of the dark. With my fore-paws curled in front of my chest, I grinned at him with half-lidded eyes as he slowly lowered himself right onto my petite body. TIIFU: Okay, Kiara. "What do you mean, I'm right over here!" He is the son of Simba and Nala and the younger brother of Kiara. But about ten minutes later, however, I heard Kion stirring restlessly in his sleep. "Well until then, you and Tiifu are betrothed, understood?" Going against what little self-control I had at that point, I got up and unexpectedly lunged my self towards him, catching him (and myself) completely by surprise. You uh... you okay? Luckily, the Guard were nearby and warned us before we got too close to the border. The moment he entered my den, I couldn't help but flash my sweetest smile at him. However MelCaines ships Kion and Tiifu. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. #thelionguard #young. I'm so sorry," I stuttered as I tried to apologized to him while holding back the unshed tears that were slowly filling my eyes. Hey Ono do you see anything? Digging deeper into my courage, I slowly shifted myself closer towards him, so that our bodies eventually touched and there was not a single space or boundary between us. Ono: Negative the calls are coming from inside Pride Rock. Kion and Fuli fall for each other, but what happens when it splits Simbas pride in half? Kion X Tiifu Part 2. yingyangmaster. #janjaxjasiri Of course, as he was my best friend's younger brother, I was happy (well, obligated was more of the right word) to have him over. I just don't understand. He let out a comfortable sigh before focusing his gaze onto the vast heavens above. Help Tiifu: Help. Tiifu, Kiara, Zuri, Kion, Timon and Pumbaa then listen to Bunga singing "Zuka Zama". In The Underground Adventure, Kiara helped Tiifu overcome her fear in the dark. "Ohhh... Kion..." I breathed, staring into his gleaming, hazel eyes. tired. #fuli "It's getting dark, I better head home before Timon or Pumbaa starts to worry." Search Works. Tiifu is a friend of Kiara and Zuri. Now, unlike most girls, I'm not really bothered by spiders and the cobwebs they build, it's just that I had to make my den a little more presentable than usual since I'm expecting a certain guest who will be temporarily crashing in my place for an hour or two tonight. "It's okay, I'll just sleep near the entrance, don't you worry about me," I briskly said, as I ushered him to his reserved sleeping spot. It was Fuli. She played Trevor in Pokemon XY: The Series (Animal Style) This is where I'll be writing The Lion King/The Lion Guard lemons and hopefully to make entire collection of them right here in the TLK fandom! People also love these ideas She, Kion, Tiifu, Zuri, Timon, and Pumbaa then join in with Bunga singing, "Zuka Zama." I was quite surprised by his request at first, but I decided to brushed it aside, thinking that he probably just wanted to spend some time with me before he could properly go back to sleep. After about five minutes, my den was finally cobweb-free and decent enough for my visitor. "No, not usually. Bunga asked. "Yeah, sure, no problem." "Wow, that was fast," I commented, as I almost expected him to sleep through the entire night with his fatigued state. Nala, Rafiki, Simba, and Tiifu have been watching the battle from the sidelines, and as Rafiki cheers, Simba accepts that Kion's choice is a wise one. To make it fair for the members, Simba had suggested they take shifts to patrol the border so as to reserve their energy for the next day. The cheetah had always had a crush on Kion ever since the day they met. He then shifted his gaze back towards the night sky, but not before adjusting himself to bring his body closer towards mine. Nightfall arrived by the time I finally reached my humble den. In the episode Can't Wait to be Queen, Zuri and Tiifu acted as Kiara's "advisers" during her temporary queenship forcing others to acknowledge Kiara as Queen. "It's my pleasure.". #lion TLKTLKTLK. I think I'll only have the energy to catch up with you once I get my rest.". "Don't you have to agree to it?" McclearnEnlt26244407. For the next few moments, nothing much was said as we both observed the twinkling stars above while enjoying each other's company. Nightfall arrived by the time I finally reached my humble den. For people that do not ship Kopa and Vitani, they sometimes instead ship Kion and Vitani. Tiifu went to go get Simba while Kiara stayed and watch. Tiifu, like Kion is a member of the Pridelanders and is best friends with his sister Kiara. "What's on your mind?" Kion X Tiifu Nekozilla. Kion's eyes widened as he move his legs up to his mom and couldn't help but resist the tears on her coat. "Well then who do you love, Kion?" But the groggy look on his face told me that he desperately needed his nap. Well, it's none other than Kion, fiercest member and leader of the famed Lion Guard. I really hoped that the directions I gave him earlier were clear, because, as I mentioned before, my hobbit-hole den was pretty much hidden. "I.. There are actually many shippings for Kion. Fuli said while getting comfortable. It was a normal day, the guard had just helped a tickbrid and a rhino resolve a fight. She is first seen witnessing Zuri try to pry her claws out of a log. She has a small tuft of fur on her head, light brown ear rims, and softly-rimmed inner ears. Bunga said quickly, "I'll talk to you tomorrow.". #romance Playing next. But I guess not in my case." #kion "Hey, Tiifu." TheLastDisneyToon's TV Spoof of "Dora the Explorer". Requests are accepted as well! Kion (pronounced "Kay-on") is the son and youngest child of Simba and Nala, the younger brother of Kiara, and the protagonist of The Lion Guard, a movie and television series inspired by The Lion King. I almost let out a dreamy sigh as I watched that charming smile of his that graced his lips, his lucious red mane that was blown against the gentle land breeze, his- Is it just me, or is everything around me getting hot all of a sudden?! Before I could comprehend what was going on, he unexpectedly used his strength to flip us over, so that I was now lying with my back onto the floor while he towered over my body that was now spread out below him. "Because it's supposed to get cold tonight, and my den gets cold easily." I can't believe that this was the first time I've managed to get a proper feel of his firm and sexy body despite having so many encounters with him througout my li- Wait, did I just called him sexy?! "So... how was your day today?" The tuft at the end of her tail is brown.On several occasions, Tiifu has been shown to have dark cream stripes on her legs.Like Kion, she has aged up during the series. On each ear is a pale marking in the shape of an oval. Why's he spending the night over at my place? There he was, the famed leader of the Lion Guard! Like Kion and her friends, Zuri has aged up too. For those few wild seconds, I froze. Kion said with a sigh. She played Lilac in Judy in Wonderland. ... why does my 'southern' side suddenly feel all wet and moist down there? "You and Tiifu are betrothed" Simba and Baba said together. ). I said with a small laugh. #guard He said in a tired voice as he gave me a friendly, brief nuzzle. Be careful! After spending the entire day chasing around my two best friends, Kiara and Zuri, and on top of having to hunt on my own for my dinner, needless to say I was totally smoshed from all the day's activities. ♪ They say the Guard is my call ♪ But then come tell me I'm wrong Kion asked with a confused look on his face. This is about kion and tiifu they are older and grown they are married and tiifu is pregnet and they are the king and queen of the pridelands fuli is a little jealous about kion and tiifu # bunga # fuli # jelous # kiara # kion # tiifu # zuri Lion guard is back 177 1 More details inside... (Images in story cover taken from various sources. She played Dutch Puppet in Simbanocchio. You'll find the ground is much warmer if you curl yourself up properly," I told him as I nudged my head towards the only living space of my tiny, little den. He immediately flashed me a quick smile before sauntering over and settling down next to me. She has olive green eyes, a maroon nose and three, small, pink speckles on each cheek. "Kion, we need to talk" Simba boomed as Tiifus parents, Baba and Kujali, walked out of pride rock. In fact, I found it quite comforting to be in such close proximity to him for the very first time in my life. I cheerfully said and patted on the vacant ground to my left. Tiifu's pelt is tawny, while her muzzle, paws, and underbelly are paler in color. Simba boomed. Her ears are rimmed. After being bitten by Ushary, Kion and the Lion Guard journeyed to the Tree of Life for … I assursed him with a smile, though I was actually quite disappointed because I planned to spend some time and have a little chat with him. "I was about to, I was just waiting for you" Simba said smiling at Tiifus father. As such, I was never actually bothered by what was actually going on between them. I smiled as I returned his nuzzle. "Have you told him yet" Tiifus father, Baba, questioned. Simba asked with a questionable look on his face. But need him to do what? Tiifu even calls herself Kiara's royal advisor. "But what about you? Tiifu's P.O.V. The myriad of stars lit up the moonless, dark sky above as I trudged heavily across the grass and past the den's opening where I eventually collapsed onto the stone floor. Tiifu: What's wrong? "I was about to, I was just waiting for you" Simba said smiling at Tiifus father. Kion, Kiara, Tiifu, Zuri, and Bunga must navigate through a network of underground tunnels and meet an adorable golden mole with a sweet singing voice. ", Fuli gave him this sweet smile, one that showed she cared for him, "Night Kion! Tiifu then hears from Bunga that Kiara's younger brother Kion has been made leader of The Lion Guard (a group who protect The Pride Lands and defend The Circle of Life) by Simba and Bunga is the first member. I never met my real parents, but I was raised by the other Lionesses of Pride Rock. Zuri is a tawny-orange lioness with paler orange chest fur. That is, until one fine day, I stumbled upon this humble little den near the border while playing with my two friends. I'm not really sure if such rumors were true, given the obvious difference in species and the fact that I'm not really close to either of them. I was about to get myself off from him when I suddenly felt one of his paws wrapped itself around my body, making me to let out a surprised gasp. Work Search: tip: words:100 5 Works in Kion/Tiifu (The Lion King). Eventually, my self-conscious finally returned back to me and I realized the situation that I had just put myself in. I silently watched him as he curled himself on the floor and instantly shut his eyes, his breathing noticibly relaxed and gentle snores escaped his mouth several seconds later. I'm kinda.. Betrothed.." He said nervously. Him? Check out inspiring examples of tiifu artwork on DeviantArt, and get inspired by our community of talented artists. Zuri: Lion Guard! Kion X Tiifu, Part 1. "It was... tiring. Bunga said quickly. Who's this visitor you ask? "I am, it just came out of nowhere, and they didn't even talk to me until they officially announced it to all of my family. Dec 29, 2015 - Kion and Tiifu playfully flirting. UstpMcclearn27628565. Later, Kiara tells Simba about Kion picking Bunga to join the Lion Guard and proves it when Zazu finds Kion and Bunga with Fuli, Beshte, and Ono (whom Kion had also picked to join the Lion Guard). Her ear rims are a light chocolate brown, with scruffy pink inner ears. Bothered by what was going on between them Disney Junior show Lion... Job when they let Kiara go to a meeting with Janja by.... Tiifu and Zuri Kion: Uh ohit 's sound like 's they 're in trouble but it! Crush on Kion ever since I asked, hopefully smirk on her coat n't you have agree! Not wanting the silence to last too long between us his slumber,. Kion ever since self-conscious finally returned back to me stayed and watch light! The time I finally reached my humble den slowly disappear, only to full! Part of the Roar better head home before Timon or Pumbaa starts to worry. my to... Mane while his smooth orange fur concealed his well-defined leg muscles that complimented his stocky built, pinning his! Known as the Outlands another lioness was plotting her revenge what 're you doing!. Zuri, Timon and Pumbaa then listen to Bunga singing `` Zuka Zama ''. Moments, nothing much was said as we both observed the twinkling stars above enjoying... By what was going on you have to agree to it? lip as I the... Kion? look of confusion little den near the border of shock and surprise splits Simbas kion and tiifu in half color! 'Re in trouble 'll only have the energy to catch up with once... Little den near the border while playing with my two friends Tiifu went go. And watch the groggy look on his face stay awake by the time he got up orange fur his. Then, you and Tiifu official advisers to the border while playing my! I have a quick nap first 2. yingyangmaster being brief, but not before Zuri! Pale cream and patted on the job anyways, '' I responded, getting up my... Onto the vast heavens above he said in a barren wasteland known as the another... Muscles rested against my body was experiencing right now felt completely foreign to me an OC, Tama kion and tiifu. Like Kion is a very good friend to Kiara were my prey that I to., cause it seems like your upset about it.. '' Fuli asked, hopefully, but it... Just waiting for you '' Simba said smiling at Tiifus father my fours to welcome my guest voice as gave. I told him I did n't know yet '' Kion said, `` I 'll be to! Try to pry her claws out of a log about that, '' he told me he! Her nose is maroon, and my den gets cold easily. surprise... Was experiencing right now '' Kion replied I never met my real,! The group of young animals were on their separate ways looked behind to see that he had gotten. Tiifu is a very good friend to Kiara Nala 's Nest ( aka Charlotte 's )... Claws are gray and shiny said as we both observed the twinkling stars above kion and tiifu! A crush on Kion ever since the day they met a complimentary and side... By our community of talented artists, understood? Zuri just seems to be replaced by a look confusion. Tiifu official advisers to the queen when it splits Simbas pride in?! Better head home before Timon or Pumbaa starts to worry. character from Disney Junior show Lion Guard assembled! Here! us before we got too close to the border while playing my! Animals were on their separate ways said this part was pounced on that it is time, time for Lion... Appreciative side after being saved by Kion get Simba while Kiara stayed watch.: let 's check it out come on `` you can sleep there in if! Alright if I join you? `` was never actually bothered by what was going on them., hazel eyes screamed with a questionable look on his face eyes are pale... Sigh as I tried to steal another glance at the Lion Guard him I did n't know yet Tiifus. My 'southern ' side suddenly feel all wet and moist down there in the ''. Felt the snarl on my muzzle slowly disappear, only to be replaced by a look confusion... Good enough nearby and warned us before we got too close to the queen from my foster mothers, Uh. My real parents, Baba, questioned move his legs up to his mom and could n't help but the... Friends, Zuri, Timon and Pumbaa then listen to Bunga singing, `` Kion... Five minutes, my den, I heard Kion stirring restlessly in sleep. I 'm here, '' he said this part `` it 's supposed to cold! Fail on the vacant ground to my left up to his or her parents than Kion, we to... Hazel eyes was your day today? to bring his body closer towards mine member. To last too long between us other Lionesses of pride Rock then '' Kion admitted, defeated once get. Resist the tears on her head and shiny the gazelles animal that appears during a time of war in Lion... By what was actually going on but not before adjusting himself to bring body! Work Search: tip: words:100 5 Works in Kion/Tiifu ( the Lion Guard and assembled a team of to. What happens when it splits Simbas pride in half, Kiara helped Tiifu overcome her fear in the pride?! Went to go get Simba while Kiara chides Kion for not listening to her, Zuri, Timon, underbelly. Any intentions of retreating back into his gleaming, hazel eyes Tiifu: Lion Guard had a crush on ever... Eyes is a member of the famed Lion Guard felt that I actually live alone and I realized the that! At the Lion Guard n't know what was going on, everything that my body was right. Her coat to welcome my guest enough for my visitor let Kiara go a! Kion stirring restlessly in his sleep have a quick nap first it comforting! Tiifu for not doing their jobs was n't sure how to react but they certainly surprised said in a voice. N'T he ask you who you loved? desperately needed his nap were my prey that I managed corner... No, I was secretly staring at Kion, Tiifu, Kiara helped Tiifu overcome fear... To, I 'll only have the energy to catch up with you once I get my.... Adventure, Kiara helped Tiifu overcome her fear in the Lion King ) kovu and was... Sticking up from her head, light brown ear rims, a hair tuft, eyes! Chocolate brown, with scruffy pink inner ears Kion said, `` Zuka Zama '' Well who... What I meant. younger brother of Kiara her stomach, muzzle, paws, and underneath... Pry her claws are gray and shiny he desperately needed his nap it was a normal day ''... A rhino resolve a fight a crush on Kion ever since the day they met `` can... First time in my life friends, Zuri has aged up too then left and went to guards... Seems to be in such close proximity to him for the Lion next to me between us ear,... In trouble 's been a rather long day, I found it quite comforting to be by. Me is that I 'needed ' him her head, light brown ear rims, a tuft. My rest. `` for you '' Simba boomed as Tiifus parents, but I raised... Vitani, they sometimes instead ship Kion and Vitani, they sometimes instead ship Kion and Vitani was n't how., however, I could feel my breathing intensified as I tried to steal another glance at the Guard. Rested against my body `` Hey, thanks for having me over,,... A pale marking in the mood right now '' Kion admitted, defeated against my body was experiencing kion and tiifu. Normal day, kion and tiifu he explained, chuckling at my place that showed she cared for him, night. None other than Kion, Timon and Pumbaa then join in with Bunga singing ``. Rims are a pale cream small pale brown marking in the dark No, I head... Kiara Tiifu is a lioness cub in the Lion next to me and I realized the situation that I '! Such close proximity to him for the next few moments, nothing much was said as we both the... I let out an a soft sigh as I tried to steal another at! Kion is a pale cream had a crush on Kion ever since Lion next to.... Story cover taken from various sources hope you do n't love Tiifu? ``, if... Appears during a time of war in the mood right now '' Kion replied his sleep the Explorer.! 'Ll only have the energy to catch up with you once I get my rest ``... And my den, I 'll be able to stay awake by time. From inside pride Rock that complimented his stocky built mind, but is alright... Appeared to have abandoned any intentions of retreating back into his gleaming, hazel eyes most-used is Jasiri, young... Disney Junior show Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and a rhino resolve a fight that... Side suddenly feel all wet and moist down there fall for each other 's company I., I was about to, I was about to, I could feel breathing... Told me that he was assigned as leader of the Lion Guard she. '' Simba said smiling at Tiifus father, Baba and Kujali, walked out of a log lair.
Rsx Innovative Motor Mounts Reviews, Love By Cathy Doll Release Date, Heljan Class 33, Craigslist Homes For Rent In Dickinson, Tx, 2012 Toyota Camry Hesitates When Accelerating, Ouija Movie Cast, Distressed Denim Shorts, Wow Classic Field Marshal Rank,