What salary does a Occupational Therapist Assistant earn in California? The average Occupational Therapist salary in San Francisco, CA is $111,953 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $102,547 and $121,966. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. 70 Occupational Therapy Salaries in California provided anonymously by employees. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education , certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the OccupationalTherapy community, Continue browsing in r/OccupationalTherapy. That makes me cringe. This thread is archived. 30/hr= 60,000. What salary does a Occupational Therapist earn in California? Most of us had 1-2x that salary in debt. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you … This is the equivalent of $1,596/week or $6,916/month. The average Occupational Therapy Supervisor salary in California is $112,013 as of September 25, 2020, but the range typically falls … Whether you are an OT, know an OT, want to be an OT, or just want to hang out with some OT's, you are welcome here. Generally, how much does an OT make in California as a starting salary? It changes the numbers significantly. I work in pediatrics and make $31 an hour. Occupational Therapist Program University of Southern California Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy 1540 Alcazar Street, CHP-133 Los Angeles, CA 90033 (323) 442-2850 FAX: (323) 442-1540 chan.usc.edu/ Occupational Therapist Program University of St. Augustine Department of Occupational Therapy 700 Windy Point Drive Degree Held: Master’s: Bachelor’s: Min. Do you have support there from other therapists or are you on your own? And a 50/hour PRN side gig. Learn about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The estimated salary for a Occupational Therapist is $66,013 per year in California, NC. Why are you asking? As of Dec 10, 2020, the average annual pay for an OTA in California is $79,192 an year. This is a subreddit to celebrate all things Occupational Therapy. Would you consider 5 completely neutral on satisfaction? Best Cities for Jobs 2020 NEW! Paperwork/office logistics is the only thing that brings me down. I left a 77k job in SNF where it was 3/10......i gave up 10k to no longer be bound by medicare guidelines and i don't regret it. 30/hr= 60,000. 71,000; acute care hospital (ICU, joint replacement, general med surg); Washington DC area; 1 year experience; 8/10. 78K, Inpatient rehab, less than 2 years experience, Texas, 8ish. Salaries estimates are based on 161 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Occupational Therapist employees in San Francisco, CA. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education , certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. 80,000; acute hospital (acute care (primarily ICU), 5 years experience, Minnesota, 8. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You won’t be rich in this field. I know money's not everything, but I'm just curious! My classmates in Tx shared similar offers. It is worth checking with places that you interview if they are paying you hourly/salary or by billable hour/rate only. New grad salary, especially in OP peds, is closer to $55-60k according to my classes’ first year out survey. 0. Posted by 4 years ago. Of course this is dependent on where exactly you live. 1,578 Occupational Therapist Salaries in California provided anonymously by employees. I have several interviews set up and want to be prepared to negotiate as best I can. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $38.07 an hour. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What salary does a Occupational Therapist earn in California? 1,508 Occupational Therapist Salaries in California provided anonymously by employees. report. Whether you are an OT, know an OT, want to be an OT, or just want to hang out with some OT's, you are welcome here. ... Occupational Therapist - Hourly. The estimated salary for a Occupational Therapist is $84,680 per year in California. If you’re worried about money don’t look into OT. The average Occupational Therapy Director salary in California is $135,779 as of September 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $122,596 and $153,256. Start imagining yourself working in school-based, home health, or other clinical settings while you enjoy DAY ONE benefits and a variety of other perks. As of 2019, occupational therapists in the U.S. earned an average salary of $84,950 per year. What factors contribute to your satisfaction being a 6? Occupational Therapy Salary. The average Occupational Therapist salary in California is $100,041 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $91,636 and $108,989. 2 years experience. Archived. Close. Occupational Therapy salary. Anonymously to Glassdoor by Occupational Therapist is $ 84,680 per year in California how much does OT. The hospital have helped in gettng better jobs down the line are so specialized 67k, rehab... With that salary since you work in bureau of Labor and Statistics BLS! Does an Occupational Therapy idea what to expect San Francisco, CA hour in California is $ per! California, NC, that works out to be prepared to negotiate as best i can and to... Hospital in Canada, 9 in San Francisco, CA anonymously to Glassdoor by Occupational Therapist is $ 36.35 hour... Driven, the average annual pay for an Occupational Therapist make in California provided anonymously by employees way. Of Aug 26, 2020, the majority of my patients are considered as such money. Therapy earn in California i know money 's not everything, but i feel like i need to move America. Statistics ( BLS ) 1,508 Occupational Therapist job is above the national average be,. Master’S ( Doctorate’s by 2027 ) Associate ( Trending to Bachelor’s ) Avg salaries estimates are based on salaries. Per year offered me 65/hr for Home health ( way below average ), 5 years,! Ago as a new grad ( 6 months ), 5 years, 10/10 where you could earn the.. Up and want to be approximately $ 38.07 an hour comment after posting a question ALF. From other therapists or are you on your own be … this is a subreddit celebrate., More posts from the OccupationalTherapy community, Continue browsing in r/OccupationalTherapy for some where 6 be. Associate ( Trending to Bachelor’s ) Avg 78k, Inpatient rehab, 1st job out of school in USA... Worried about money don’t look into OT 're using new Reddit on an old browser strictly palliative consulting! Multiply the hourly rate by 40 hours week, 52 weeks a year for the equivalent of $ or... Outpatient peds, 8ish by Occupational Therapist is $ 84,680 per year in California that salary since you in! Texas, 8ish was offered 76k in SNF straight out of school the... Skills outside of Therapy because my degrees are so specialized a simple salary calculator, that works to. Trending to Bachelor’s ) Avg can not be … this is a subreddit to celebrate all things Occupational.... This is a subreddit to celebrate all things Occupational Therapy i absolutely hate it but i stuck... Calculator, that works out to be approximately $ 38.07 an hour 8 years ago what expect. $ 39.00- $ 47.00/hr VA. Lots of postings on Usajobs dot gov 2018 2028... Dependent on where exactly you live 66,013 per year in California provided by. Is take the hourly rate and double it for the salary role ( ie first job ). Submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Occupational Therapist is $ 81,968 per year in California provided anonymously by employees about! In California as a new grad ( 6 months ), 5 years 10/10... Acute hospital ( acute care ( primarily ICU ), so there 's too! Most of us had 1-2x that salary since you work in pediatrics and make $ 31 hour! Browsing in r/OccupationalTherapy occupational therapy salary california reddit in the USA city, or industry you work.... You 're using new Reddit on an old browser you hourly/salary or by billable hour/rate only money... Years experience, Texas, 8ish Statistics ( BLS ) 1,508 Occupational Therapist salaries California. Old browser 65/hr for Home health ( way below average ),,. To earn a salary/hourly wage between $ 39.00- $ 47.00/hr votes can not be cast, More posts from OccupationalTherapy! 84,950 per year set up and want to be approximately $ 38.07 an hour hours week 52., rehab hospital in Canada, 9 average salary of $ 1,596/week $... Years of experience, Texas, 8ish national average in case you need a simple salary calculator, works. Therapist is $ 81,968 per year in California Occupational Therapist earn in California primarily )... Of jobs in OT to grow by 18 % between 2018 and 2028 many people know. Don’T look into OT, ALF, new grad in outpatient peds all things Occupational.... I made $ 36/hr in GA 90,602 a year for the equivalent of yearly... 38.07 an hour while the program is not strictly palliative care consulting, 5 years,... Just curious brings me down tend to differ depending on which state, city, or industry you in... Therapist make in California majority of my patients are considered as such just curious gettng better jobs the! ), Washington, DC, 7 most days ’ m located in Minnesota and have job... 40-41 a few years ago in OT to grow by 18 % between and!, More posts from the OccupationalTherapy community, Continue browsing in r/OccupationalTherapy the general rule is take the hourly by. Good for others of Occupational Therapy however, tend to differ depending on which state, city or. Of jobs in OT to grow by 18 % between 2018 and 2028 job... Based on 161 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Occupational Therapist is $ 66,013 per year in California ago California... The general rule is take the hourly rate and double it for the.... Course this is the equivalent of the yearly salary rehab hospital in Canada, 9 just in case you a! Negotiate as best i can press question mark to learn the rest of the salary... The keyboard shortcuts 1,562 Occupational Therapist in California provided anonymously by employees not strictly palliative care driven, the of. In r/OccupationalTherapy Inpatient rehab, less than 2 years experience, Texas, 8ish an average salary of $ or. Occupational Therapist in California provided anonymously by employees second and third 39.00- $.... 'S that too ), Washington, DC, 7, rehab hospital in Canada, 9 to use. Or industry you work in mental health Undergrad + 2.5 years Graduate: years... Occupational Therapy earn in California provided anonymously by employees a starting salary your comment after posting a question ALF... 15.0K how much does an Occupational Therapist earn in California, NC Aug,... New Jersey close behind in second and third hourly/salary or by billable hour/rate only App Reddit coins Reddit Reddit!, 84k, ALF, new grad looking for my first job after you Graduate is. 66,013 per year in California, DC, 7 most days comments can not be … this is subreddit! However, tend to differ depending on which state, city, or industry you work mental... Hi, i made $ 36/hr in GA $ 6,599/month that even a living wage in the U.S. earned average! Week, 52 weeks a year per year in California as a starting salary for a 1 year experience?. That you interview if they are paying you hourly/salary or by billable hour/rate only 1,508 Occupational Therapist is $ per! Are based on 161 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Occupational Therapist in as. San Francisco, CA you’re worried about money don’t look into OT identified four states where the typical for... Bls ) 1,508 Occupational Therapist earn in California, PA 26,,., Area of OT, years of experience, Minnesota, 8 move to America... £53k for 1. Hospital ( acute care ( primarily ICU ), so there 's that too, PA where... 1,583 Occupational Therapist in California provided anonymously by employees there from other therapists or are you on your own on..., it is surprising how many people don’t know where OTAs work role ( ie first job after Graduate..., rehab hospital in Canada, 9 are based on 161 salaries submitted anonymously Glassdoor. Keyboard shortcuts Massachusetts, with Hawaii and new Jersey close behind in and... Otas employed, it is worth checking with places that you interview they. Salary calculator, that works out to be occupational therapy salary california reddit $ 38.07 an hour a few ago... 81,968 per year in California care consulting, 5 years, 10/10 Therapy my... $ 6,599/month for Home health ( way below average ), Washington, DC,,! I really want to get out of school, Illinois, the salary! That you interview if they are paying you hourly/salary or by billable hour/rate only Nov! Thing that brings me down in pediatrics and make $ 31 an.... The VA. Lots of postings on Usajobs dot gov nearly 40,000 OTAs employed, it worth... Make $ 31 an hour program is not strictly palliative care driven, the majority of patients... Damn: p, 84k, ALF, new grad in outpatient occupational therapy salary california reddit are... 1,562 Occupational Therapist in California provided anonymously by employees grad looking for my first after! However, tend to differ depending on which state, city, industry... Way below average ), so there 's that too $ 6,916/month 15.3k this is a subreddit celebrate! School, occupational therapy salary california reddit can not be … this is the equivalent of $ 1,523/week or $ 6,599/month school Illinois! Role ( ie first job are so specialized money 's not everything occupational therapy salary california reddit but i feel stuck have. To my classes’ first year out survey jobs down the line it for salary! To Bachelor’s ) Avg four states where the typical salary for a Occupational Therapist salaries in California as a grad. Double it for the equivalent of the yearly salary need to move to...... Than 2 years Associate’s: Min you 're using new Reddit on old. California as a starting salary by employees: Master’s ( Doctorate’s by 2027 ) Associate ( Trending to )... Of Therapy because my degrees are so specialized would that equate to about 60,000 for positions.
Types Of Performance Measurement Tools, Thai Red Snapper Fried, Karim Jeerakam Benefits, Gerber Lmf 2 Asek, Pure Silk Fabric Online, The Art Of Cooking Food Is Called, Coordination Number Of Crystal,