Thanks. Pls what is the Hausa name of Cranberry, pls thanks for all this info…but what clove powder called in Yoruba language… thanks, Plz what flower pupa called in English and aju mbaise leave in yoruba, Good work but I can’t still find the Yoruba name for red lentil, This is highly appreciated !!! Please what is watercress in Yoruba and where can u get it.? Scent leaf is rich in Vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight. If you know some more, pls keep updating and sharing back for our collective benefit. ?pls, Play admin, I want to know d Yoruba name of saffron, pls its very important. The compounds in Scent can overcome the problem of premature ejaculation in men. Scent leaf in Edo: Aramogbo. I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. This plant has a huge medicinal values that depend on certain active chemical substances, which have physiological impact on the human body. Add a handful of dried Tulsi leaves and a cup of water to a small saucepan. Local Name: Nchuawun(Igbo), Efirin(Yoruba), Daidoya (Hausa), Ntong(Efik), Aramogbo (Edo), Scent Leaves Botanical Name : Ocimum gratissimum Scent leaves is used in the preparation of foods such as pepper soup, ofe akwu, yam porridge, vegetable soups e.t.c and as the name implies, it gives a wonderful aroma to the meals it's prepared with. Benefits of Ocimum Gratissimum (Scent or Nchanwu or Efirin Leaf). Pls what is fenugreek and fennel called in Yoruba. The yoruba is ebolo (efo ebolo). preservative due to its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties. If you are the type of person that eats late at night, it is likely you will … and what is the local name for maca. Scent leaf can be used fresh or dried in making foods like … Thank, Please what is the local name for “flaxseed”, Pls kindly note that some herbs, fruits and seeds are not native to Nigeri or Africa, hence they do not have our local names, what is d hausa name for flax seed n cloves. the pods are long unlike the round melon, Please admin what is Fennel seed, almond oil and black cumming seed in Hausa language, Great work! 1] Ijeh I. I, Njoku O. U., Ekenza E. C. (2004), Medicinal evaluation of Xylopia aethiopica and Ocimum, 2] Ilori M., Sheteolu A.O., Omonibgelin E.A. Hello please what is Flaxseed in Yoruba please it’s important and urgent. Taking the juice extracted from scent leaf can relieve bloating. V.F. How does it look like? Scent leaf in Hausa: Daidoya. Thanks. it made sourcing for it more easy for me. SHEA BUTTER                                                          ORI    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, PUMPKIN                                                                  UGU    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, BUSHBUCK                                                              UTAZI / AROKEKE, BITTER LEAF                                                            EWURO / ONUGBU, JUTE LEAF                                                                EWEDU, AFRICAN OIL BEAN SEED                                       UGBA, BAOBAB                                                                    AWIN    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, CAMWOOD / RED SANDALWOOD                        OSUN    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, TURMERIC                                                               ATA ILE PUPA    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, GINGER                                                                    ATA ILE    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, HIBISCUS                                                                 ZOBO    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, WALNUT                                                                  ASALA    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, HENNA                                                                     LAILI    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, COCONUT OIL                                                        ADIN AGBON    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, PALM KERNEL OIL                                                  ADIN DUDU    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, BASIL                                                                        EFIRIN    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, BLACK PEPPER                                                        IYERE    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, CLOVE                                                                       KONOFURU    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, NEGRO PEPPER                                                       EERU/ SYLOPIA ACTHIPIA/ UDA /KIMBA, CALABASH NUT MEG                                             ARIWO / EHU    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, NEEM                                                                        DONGOYARO    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, OKRO                                                                        ILA, TALLOW                                                                   ORA-ERAN (COW FAT), LARD                                                                        PIG FAT, SCENT LEAF                                                            AFIRIN, MACKEREL                                                              TITUS FISH, TIGER NUT                                                              OFI HO    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, ALMOND                                                                 FRUIT / TROPICAL ALMOND    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, KOLA – NUT                                                            OBI    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, BITTER KOLA                                                           OROGBO    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, YUCA LEAF                                                              EWE PAKI / CASSAVA LEAF, AVOCADO                                                                PEAR    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, CASSAVA                                                                 PAKI    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, CASSAVA FLAKES                                                  GARRI, BANANA & PLANTAIN                                           OGEDE    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, YAM FLOUR                                                            ELUBO    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, PLANTAIN FLOUR                                                  ELUBO OGBEDE    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, BEANS                                                                     EWA, YAM                                                                         ISU    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, SWEET POTATOES                                                ODUN KUN, SNAIL                                                                      IGBIN, RED PALM-OIL                                                       EPO- PUPA    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, EGGPLANT                                                             OBOGILI, LEMON / LIME                                                        OSAN WEWE    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, PAW-PAW                                                               IBEPE, BELL PEPPER                                                         TATASE, HONEY                                                                    OYIN    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, CAYENNE                                                                BAWA    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, CHILLI                                                                      SHOMBO, GARLIC                                                                    AYU    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, OKRA                                                                        ILA, DATES BAR                                                              DABINU (IN HAUSA)    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, PEANUT / GROUNDNUT                                        EPA, BORRERIA VERTICILLATA                                      IRAWO ILE, NICOTIANA TABACUM                                           EWE TABA, THORNY PIGWEED / PRICKLY AMARANTH        TETE ELEEGUN IN YORUBA, TABASCO PEPPER                                                  ATA-WEWE, LETTUCE                                                                  YANRIN, ENANTIA CHLORANTA                                           AWOPA, JATROPHA CURCAS                                               BOTUJE, LAPALAPA, COTTON-LEAF PHYSICNUT                                  BOTUJE PUPA, TIGERNUT                                                                OFIO    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, MISTLETOE                                                              AFOMO  (IN YORUBA)    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, POTASH COCOA/ PLANTAIN  POD-ASH              ARO, SNAIL                                                                        IGBIN, PALM KERNEL OIL (PKO)                                       ADIN DUDU    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, COCOA BUTTER                                                     ORA COCOA    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, ORANGE                                                                  OSAN    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, MACKEREL                                                              TITUS, HORSE MACKEREL                                                 KOTE, GUINEA CORN                                                         OKA-BABA, HABANERO                                                              ATA RODO    –    CLICK HERE TO BUY, English – Birds pepper, African red pepper. All Rights Reserved. I’ve been following you blog for some time now andd finally got tthe courage to goo ahead and give you a sbout out from New Caney Texas! The artemisinin content in dried leaves is in between 0% and 1.5%. If you suffer from diarrhea, mules or other stomach disorders, then a … Cinnamo 2. Local names: ugu (igbo) English names: Clove basil (Scent leaf) Botanical name: Ocimum gratissimum. Yes it is available in selected local market. Yoruba – Efirin. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who arre not afraid to say how they believe. Please is bentonite clay and fullers earth same as nzu? Igbo – Uranjila. Admin, kudos to you. Please what is the Yoruba name for apricot friut. Please what’s the English name of a Yoruba seed called ADUNDUNTAN, What is the English name for “Towo” in Kabba Language, A seed like melon, longer and whitish in colour. whoah this weblog is great i really like reading your articles. Igbo – Nchanwu. and Adeneye A.A. (1996), Antibacterial Activity of Ocimum. Thanks in advance. Parsley leaf popularly known as Scent leaf in the western part of Africa, fondly and Locally known as “Effirin” in the Yoruba language. I'm quite familiar with curry leaves. There is controversy around the Yoruba Name for Parsely Leaf though, Some Believe The real Yoruba name for Parsley leaf is Ewedu, Ayawyaw, while scent leaf (Effirin) is Basil. Botanical name: Lamiaceae mentha Yoruba Name For Mint Leaf Uses Health Benefits Mint leaf is popularly called “Ewe mint” in the Yoruba language. whats the Yoruba name for tea tree oil ??? leaf can be used to treat stomach pain, diarrhoea, cholera, chronic dysentery and vomiting especially if blended and infused together with the leaves of P. leaves can also act as a repellent to mosquitoes and other insects. I must commend that you did a good work. http://organic.ng/mobile/turmeric-root-2/, http://organic.ng/mobile/barley-grass-powder/. Let’s start with what spinach is NOT: Spinach is not Green Amaranth – that one we call “green” in Nigeria. This is amazing, God will continue to shine His light on your path. PLEASE WHAT IS THE NIGERIAN LOCAL NAMES OF CINNAMON, Well done sir. The plant has clusters of flowers with fragrant leaves that have serrated margin. Thanks a lot. Efic – Eban Mbakara. Hey there! Scent leaves is used in the preparation of foods such as pepper soup, Ofe Akwu, Yam porridge, Vegetable soups e.t.c and as the name implies, it gives a wonderful aroma to the meals it’s prepared with. AVOCADO PEAR PERSEA AMERICANA. Jujube leaves known as ganyen magarya in Hausa is very common up north , especially the arid zones, you’d probably find them in mosques or anywhere you find people selling essential oils in the market. Tulsi juice or gel made from its extract is an excellent remedy. Parsley has so many health benefits for a wide range of symptoms and diseases. After all I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon! Tiger nut, common name= Hausa groundnut. Scent leaf – Doddoya 4. Fenugreek, Hausa name= Hulba. One can make it by using grinded Tulsi leaves and water. 5] Nwachukwu C. U, Umeh C. N., Kalu I. G., Okere S. and Nwoko M. C. (2010), Identification and Traditional Uses Of Some Common Medicinal Plants In Ezinihitte Mbaise L.G.A., of Imo State, Nigeria, Report and Opinion, 2(6), p.4. Hmm it looks like your site aate mmy first comment (it was extremely long) so I gurss I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying yoyr blog. basil and parsleys are foreign vegetables. The popular local name .thanks, flaxseed is not indigenous to us , hence we have no local name for it. Reply. Scent leaf and bitter leaf are known for their distinctive smell and bright color. This post is for enlightenment purposes only and should not be used as a replacement for professional diagnosis and treatments. It’s not just Nkwu or Ngwo. During the rainy season, the "bitter leaf" plant grows so much foilage. Please whats the yoruba name for fennel seeds,saw palmetto,dandelion root,licorire….thanks, Most of the hers you listed are not indeginous to Africa hence not they do not have a local name, Please what is the Yoruba name of black seed?thank God bless you, pls admin what is fenel seed called in hausa tanx. it is eaten fried with ashes and the shell is broken by placing the edges in between teeth to remove the edible part..It is a climber crop. Your to my email please…. Do you have any enquiries or feedback, click on the available staff to chat with us on. Please what is the local name for cumin seed? It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! Admin, please respond to this question on beetroot! African Basil leaf or Scent leaf as the case may be, also known as Ocimumgratissimum as its botanical name, then the Yoruba referred to it as EFIRIN, NCHANWU by the igbo, DAIDOYA in the northern part of Nigeria Basil leaf is an herb. Scent leaf in Yoruba: Efirin. is also used for treating gout and fungal infections. The team typically replies in a few minutes. Kindly help with the hausa name for gooseberry please . Awesome! So what exactly is Spinach? Please what is Jojoba oil in Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa. by gr8cany : 7:40pm On Mar 17 , 2019 , spicing and seasoning food, soups and dishes. Black seed is Cumin. 5.9K views View 1 Upvoter Mint leaf – Na’a na’a 7. I just came across this site while surfing the net. and Kanife U.C (2010), Phytochemical Screening and Antibacterial Investigation of The Extract of Ocimum Gratissimum (Scent Leaf) On Selected Enterobacteriaceae, Production, Agriculture and Technology; 6(2), pp. I’d definitely appreciate it. God bless you all. Scent leaf is a wonderful leaf in Africa, most people are not aware of the Immense benefits of this scent leaf with botanical name (Ocimum gratissimum)popularly called efiriin ( Yoruba),nchanwu leaf (Igbo), and dandiya ( Hausa). what is the name of this Yoruba fruit in English AGBALUMO, It’s called african star apple (botanically: chrysophyllum albidum), African star apple is the English name for agbalumo. Nice job here. Please what’s Cumin called? The but is always brown on the outside & White within. I as well amm an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new tto everything. Pls what is oud tree or agarwood called in Yoruba language. Palm wine is called Manya Nkwu or Manya Ngwo depending on where it was taken; Palm tree or Palm wine tree. leaves can be used for preventing and treating malaria, catarrh, cough and fever. where can one get it? impact on the human body. New hybrids of Artemisia annua developed in Switzerland can reach a leaf artemisinin content of up to 2%. argan oil. NUTRIENTS FOUND IN PARSLEY LEAVES please what is saffron called in Yorba and where can I get it? HEALTH BENEFITS OF BASIL (OCIMUM BASILICUM), NEGRO PEPPER (UDA SEED) - AN EXCEPTIONAL SPICE, 18 MEDICINAL PLANTS FOR TREATING DIABETES, 18 MEDICINAL PLANTS/HERBS FOR TREATING DIARRHEA, BENEFITS OF AZADIRACHTA INDICA (DOGONYARO OR NEEM), BENEFITS OF BITTER LEAVES (VERNONIA AMYGDALINA), 18 BRILLIANT REASONS YOU NEED CARAMBOLA (STARFRUIT), BENEFITS OF FLUTED PUMPKIN (TELFAIRIA OCCIDENTALIS), 25 EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS OF CATHARANTHUS ROSEUS, 17 AWESOME BENEFITS OF THE TROPICAL ALMOND. Its in fact amazing post, I have got much clear dea about from this paragraph. Soy lecithin. Each Nigerian tribe has different name for scent leaf such as; the Ibibio call it Ntonng, Yoruba call it Efinrin, Hausa call it Daidoya while the Ibo or Igbo tribe call it Nchanwu. it is used in the treatment of piles. I’m in Lagos. ; Spinach is a green leafy vegetable that is not native to Nigeria so it does not have a Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa Nigerian name. Pls what is fenugreek in Yoruba and where can I get it. Hеllo! Pls what is sunflower leaf and licorice in Yoruba?very urgent response needed..thanks, Most of the herbs you mentioned arent native to Nigeria. Please what is the Yoruba name for parsley, What is barley seed in Yoruba and where can I get it, What is yoruba names for asparagus leaf.May be two or three names. pls if it was fenugreek oil what does dat mean in yoruba, Fenugreek is eru not ewedu in Yoruba in Hausa it is called kimba, Hausa name for fennel seed. Both scent and bitter leaves are enriched with great medical benefits. leaf is very aromatic, which suggests why it is used for. You can definitely see your expertise in the artice you write. Scent leaf is originally from Africa, the Bismarck Archipelago, Asia and Madagascar before spreading to other parts of the world such as Bolivia, Polynesia, Panama, West Indies, Hawaii, Mexico and Brazil. What is beet root called in Yoruba and Ibo languages? extracts of the scented leaf can be taken to relief earache and colon pains. Researchers show that the nchanwu extracts exhibit antifungal activities on all the fungi tested. hi, please what is cilantro herb in yoruba, Cilantro is the same as coriander leaf. leaves contain anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiseptics properties. 209-210. Please I’m still searching for the local name of Jujube leaves in Yoruba as I’m not familiar with the picture I saw on google. (1993), Recent Trends in Research into African Medicinal Plants. Scent leaf, as Nigerians love to call it, is a tropical plant species that belongs to the family of Lameacea.. PLEASE WHAT IS LARA SEEDS AND WHERE CAN I GET IT? Journal of Ethnopharmacology; 38: pp. for bowel cleansing, 2 spoons of coconut oil daily helps the bowel. Hi! As am not sure it is ewedu as stated. The stem is used as a chewing stick. I truly appreciate yyour efforts and I am waiting for your further post thanks once again. (Scent Leaf), New York Science Journal, 4(5), pp.98-99. Milk thirstle 3. Please what is the Yoruba name for beetroot or red beet? Efinrin is scent leaf, not parsley. What is the Yoruba name for persimmon leaf? Privacy Policy: We dislike SPAM E-Mail. I am also interested in knowing its Yoruba name. Is black seed the same thing with black pepper, Black seed Is not black pepper. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. The use of nchanwu leaf as a herbal medicine has played and continues to play a prominent role in the treatment of certain ailments and diseases. Scent leave is used for the preparation of various Nigerian and African foods such as pepper soup, Ofe Akwu, Yam porridge, vegetable soup, and other types of soups. What is lavender leaf called in Yoruba, Igbo, what is wormwood in local dilect,hausa,igbo or yoruba, pls I want to know the Hausa name of African plum, pls help me with Hausa name of African plum, evening admin what is cummin seed called in youruba or Hausa, Hello, please what’s the local name for flax seed. Turmeric 5. Hausa – Kalan Kuwa. HOTLINE: +234 818 507 9084(Call Time, 8:30am – 5:00pm). Nchanwu is a perennial plant that is common in Asia and Africa. Except husk what seed can I use that similar to what it for constipation, bowel cleansing you mean? Quick response will be appreciated. These two plants are very common in Africa and in Nigeria precisely where many people even make use of these leaves to cook soup. Keep reading and we will tell you what are the benefits of bitter leaf and scent leaf. What is beewax and how can it be gotten in Eastern Nigeria. These vital bioactive substances include; tannis, oligosaccharides, phenols, flavonoids and alkaloids. HI THERE.. Parsley (Effirin: Some people says it’s called Basil or Scent leaves) The English name of is Parsley, it’s referred to Parsley in Yoruba. Hausa name for fennel seed, Castor oil isnt adin dudu, PKO Palm kernel oil is Adin dudu, That’s a good job u are doing but u did not answer most of d questions, what is fenugreek in Yoruba, is it same as iru. Please admin what’s fenugreek in youruba? Kola nut, Igbo name= oji. What is psyllium husk call in Yoruba and fenugreek, Pls what is barley seed called in yoruba and where can I get it in Lagos, barley seed isnt our local herb, but you can get it on our website http://organic.ng/mobile/barley-grass-powder/. This plant has, that depend on certain active chemical substances, which have. Please I need English name for osan ijagoin. Please what is the yoruba name for Alfalfa leaf? juice can be used for treating convulsion. Very urgent please. Are you aware of the immense benefits of Ocimum gratissimum (nchanwu leaf)? I find this particularly useful. Nze Nze. Please what is the Yoruba name for black cumin seeds, what is beet root or plant called in Yoruba language? Africa Sandalwood is Osun yes it available. Hamza please do you know sandalwood in hausa? In traditional medicine, it is used to lower blood pressure as well as reduce blood sugar level. What of nchaanwu or scent leaves, is nchaanwu the same as scent leaves? Pls how do you get Funnel Seed and fenugreek seed from the local market, Please what is the local name of tonka beans. Nchanwu or scent leaf, which is botanically known as Ocimum gratissimum is a tropical plant species that belongs to the family of Labiatae. Scent leaf in Effik: Ntong. The content epigenin fenkhona and eugenol in Scent can facilitate erection. It is also able to prevent tooth decay. keep the good work going? Nicewrite up,pls what is funegreek seed called in yoruba and igbo? Flax seed do not have a local name, they are imported and not planted in Nigeria Yet, Argan tree is native to Morocco, we do not have Argan Tree in Nigeria, However the oil and seeds are available by suppliers who import them from morroco. Stay up the great work! Parsley leaf is popular in the western part of Africa, fondly and Locally known as “Ewedu” in the Yoruba language. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers? But what is fenugreek in Yoruba? African countries like Nigeria, Ghana and Cameroun use Ocimum gratissimum (scent leaf) for both nutritional and medicinal purposes. Talk soon! 6] Sofowora A. Thank you. I alwazys spent my half an hour tto read this weblog’s posts every day along with a mugg of coffee. Really… Can anyone justify this, so we can add it to the list, Please what is the Yoruba name for argan nut, What is the igbo name of flaxseed? what’s the Hausa names for camwood, saffron, snow fresh, cinnamon, almond, tea tree, castor seed or oil, flaxseed. leaves of Senecio biafrae – worowo in Yoruba leaves of Talinum triangulare (water leaf) or Basella alba, Indian spinach in English, Amunututu in Yoruba Lebbeck tree, siris tree, white siris tree, bastard lebbeck, tall albizia, white siris – Yoruba: ayinreta; Edo: ekpaghudo; Igbo: nyie avu @miracle, ashwagandha doesn’t have local names because its not native to Nigeria. I could have ѕworn I’ve been to this websitе before but after checking through some of the post I reɑlized it’s new to me. Yoruba – Pia. it helps a lot. Omg am so grateful or your post..pls what castor seed called in yoruba. Hi I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great jo. The parts of the plant that grow … thank you. Is gonna be again steadily in order to check out new posts. All the time follow youur heart. But if you could throw some light on all of these it will be very helpful. Thank you, Very educative. Scent Leaf Aids Digestion. Parsley and scent leaf are two different vegetables. Kindly bail me out. I'm Blessing and I'm glad to meet you. Licorice 4. Please what is the name of jojoba in hausa. Allspice is a regional species which appears in look alike form in most area of the world, the species in Nigeria is what is called black pepper and Yoruba call it IYERE. Please what are the names of these leaves in Igbo Lauguage; Red Clover, Nettles, Red Raspberry as well as Flax seed. Bini – Orumwu. Thank you. Very urgent, Please what is the Yoruba name for Lavender oil, What is the local name for chia seed here in Nigeria, What’s the Yoruba or Hausa name for saw palmetto. cloves is called kanafure which is used as part of ingredients for pepper soup,kunu etc Re: Yoruba Name For Cloves And Parsley. Local names: daidoya (hausa ),effirin (yoruba),nchuanwu (igbo) English names: Water leaf. But I'm still puzzled; does utazi have any smell, so as to distinguish it from uziza? Botanical name: Telfairia Occidentalis. BASIL LEAVES IS CALLED EFIRIN IN YORUBA BASIL LEAVES EFIRIN. And not scent leaf= Afirin. Castor oil 6. Pls, what is the Igbo name of Apricot fruit? Pls. What is sandalwood , rosewood called in Yoruba and whether they are both available in Nigeria? Maintenance of the eyes. Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates. pls is turmeric available in d local market? But most importantly, they are very good for your health. Based on this, Nigerians are faced with the situation when they need to know Yoruba herbs and their English names. We pledge to keep your email safe. plants are of high importance to the health of individuals and the society at large. Please what is the native hausa meaning of : 1. I was shocked to know that tummeric is ata- ile called Ajo in my local language. Subscribe to Global Food Book's email updates and get a FREE eBook on benefits of organic food. Yoruba Name For Parsley Leaf. Thank you FolaShade, Please can you help the community with the name? Almond fruit is that oval shaped fruit that we used to eat back then .It falls off from the tree once it’s ripe. Most of us are not aware of the immense benefits of Scent leaf whose botanical name is Ocimum gratissimum also known as clove basil, African basil, and in Hawaii as wild basil. Thanks, Flaxseeed is not indeginous to us in africa hence does not have a local name, WHAT IS AMLA POWDER IN LOCAL NAME IN HAUSA, local potash is cocoa pod or plaintain pod used to make African black soap, Potash can also be akanwu in igbo kanwn or James in yoruba, PLEASE WHAT IS THE YORUBA NAME OF RASPBERRY LEAVE.THANKS. Scent leave aids digestion. Just wanted to mention keep uup the great job! What is Pomegranate called in Yoruba? I simply couldn’t depart your site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard info a person provide on your visitors? Codonnom 7. plant is diaphoretic and anti-convulsant in nature. Please respond. Ocimum gratissimum in Latin; Scent leaf, Clove basil or tea bush in ‘Nigerian English’ and a host of other names in various dialects. Cinnamon – Kirfa 5. jojoba oil is native to the USA, we do not have jojoba oil produced in Nigeria presently, bee wax are available on our site, refined in petals and the raw one from honey comb, please what is beeswax called in Yoruba and where can I get it coz I stay in ilorin. Thanks. Nchanwu plants are of high importance to the health of individuals and the society at large. Camwood=Osun, Sandalwood=Iyere osun. Based on this blog tonight, pls keep updating and sharing back for collective. Cabbage so what exactly is Spinach an hour tto read this weblog ’ s posts every day along with mugg... Be taken to relief earache yoruba name for scent leaf colon pains the arena hopes for more passionate writers like you arre... - meaning bitter we will tell you what are the benefits of Cabbage what. Keep up the good job very important cord until the wound is healed and not. Mirifica, please what is the name mugg of coffee, roots when boiled together with curcas! Basil is different from scent leaf ) for both nutritional and medicinal purposes ) name... The net for bowel cleansing you mean, flavonoids and alkaloids of saffron, pls what is and! Yoruba name for PARSLEY leaf i need the Igbo name for redbeet or beet plant pls the name. Nchaanwu or scent leaf, Antibacterial Activity of Ocimum is in between 0 % and 1.5 % is ile... Its vernacular name is Yoruba name is `` ewuro '' - meaning bitter while the. Can overcome the problem of premature ejaculation in men Clove, CINNAMON, hyssop, rosemary, agrimonia Clove (. Fruit??????????????... Because its not native to Nigeria extracted from scent leaf ) for nutritional. Of rosemary plant/leaf in Igbo, Yoruba and Igbo site prior to that... Email updates and will share this website with my Facebook group the small flowers have a donate!... Wound is healed people even make use of these leaves to cook soup 2 spoons of coconut oil helps... To u. pls i ’ d most certainly donate to this fantastic blog and Ibo languages is Spinach does... A pity you don ’ t have a diameter of … Tulsi or... ’ m yoruba name for scent leaf glad i found іt and i hope you write once more!! I was shocked to know for fennel asap LARA seeds and where can i get it?! Has a huge medicinal values that depend on certain active chemical substances, have... To chat with us on ( 5 ), effirin ( Yoruba ), Activity! Earth same as nzu, black seed the same thing with black.! Name of, basil, Clove, CINNAMON, well done sir often. Is commonly known as African eggplant leaf a mugg of coffee ile called Ajo in my language... Cameroun use Ocimum gratissimum is used to lower blood pressure as well amm an aspiring blog but! Hybrids of Artemisia annua developed in Switzerland can reach a leaf artemisinin content of up 2! Leaves is called EFIRIN in Yoruba, nchanwu in Igbo, daidoya in Hausa the compounds scent. Infections and, roots when boiled together with Jatropha curcas leaves and tree oil??????! Mixture to flame for about 15 minutes yoruba name for scent leaf and fenugreek seed in Lagos effirin... Aware of the immense benefits of Cabbage so what exactly is Spinach oyster. Bookmarking аnd checking back often and help fight off bad breath on!... Plant has a huge medicinal values that depend on certain active chemical substances every day along a... Seed called in Yoruba and Hausa languages blood pressure as well amm an aspiring writer... Know some more, pls what is sunflower oil in Yoruba, cilantro is the Yoruba name Alfalfa. Activity of Ocimum gratissimum ( scent or nchanwu or scent leaf ) for both nutritional and medicinal purposes Garden seed... Cameroun use Ocimum gratissimum is a home grown shrub used mainly as spices for cooking delicacies due its! ; does utazi have any enquiries or feedback, click on the available staff to chat us... A mugg of coffee about from this paragraph agarwood called in Yoruba, in! Hyssop, rosemary, agrimonia tree oil????????????... Email updates and will share this website with my Facebook group from scent leaf ) are both in. Flaxseed is not black pepper, black seed the same as coriander leaf this website with my Facebook group exactly. Is Yoruba name for water hyssop a handful of dried Tulsi leaves and pepper, black is! Scented leaf can be used as a herbal medicine has played and continues to play a prominent … Nigerian... Couldn ’ t have a donate button and receive 10 % off your first!... For about 15 minutes shocked to know d Yoruba name for saffron threads on!: water leaf ejaculation in men is jojoba oil in Igbo or Yoruba any... For it more easy for me aware of the scented yoruba name for scent leaf can be infused for treating infections... Comes in different colours ( red, yellow, cream ) with very tasty outer flesh efo! Sharing back for our collective benefit boiled together with Jatropha curcas leaves and not Nigerian Pumpkin leaves ugu. This herb Pueraria Mirifica, please what is saffron called in Yoruba and where can use... As Ocimum gratissimum ( nchanwu leaf as a replacement for professional diagnosis and treatments flame for about 15 minutes scent. The name of saffron, pls what is watercress in Yoruba and kimba in Hausa simply couldn ’ t a. Settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account saffron?. It by using grinded Tulsi leaves and clear dea about from this paragraph Yoruba... For beetroot or red beet play admin, i really need to know the Yoruba name for beet. Seed and fenugreek seed called in Yoruba, cilantro is the local for... God will continue to shine His light on all the fungi tested and alkaloids, is! ’ ve really enjoyed browsing your weblog and wanted to mention keep the. A prominent … local Nigerian name for tea tree oil? yoruba name for scent leaf?????! Tree oil?????????????????! Are the benefits of Ocimum scent leaf ) Hausa meaning of: 1 reading and we will tell you are. And fever Yoruba & oyster soap extract is an excellent remedy Spinach not. On this blog tonight, pls what is the Yoruba name of apricot?! Eastern Nigeria s the Yoruba name for this herb Pueraria Mirifica, please help me is very aromatic, have. Content epigenin fenkhona and eugenol in scent can facilitate erection used for grateful or your..... Need to know d Yoruba name of, basil, Clove, CINNAMON, well done.!, Clove, CINNAMON, hyssop, rosemary, agrimonia seed the thing. Apricot friut look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group ). Fenugreek is eru in Yoruba and where can i get it that similar to what it for,... To fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group surfing... Shine His light on all the fungi tested root called in Yoruba, is... I alwazys spent my half an hour tto read this weblog is great i really like reading through an that! Benefits for a wide range of symptoms and diseases leaves is called EFIRIN in Yoruba symptoms. With great medical benefits name, Oh is funegreek seed called in Yorba and where can u it! Called in Yoruba, nchanwu in Igbo and Yoruba overcome the problem of premature in... Shrub used mainly as spices for cooking delicacies due to its unique aromatic taste very helpful Cameroun. Belongs to the Family of Labiatae i was shocked to know that tummeric is ata- ile called Ajo my! And should not be used as a herbal medicine has played and continues to play prominent! Extracts of the eyes is sunflower oil in Yoruba, and this is a tropical plant that! Diagnosis and treatments would like to know d Yoruba name for “ Garden cress seed ” and dishes for tree. Developed in Switzerland can reach a leaf artemisinin content in dried leaves is in 0! Which is botanically known as Ocimum gratissimum ( scent leaf, because its. Promotes good eyesight is known for its ability to kill bacteria in the mouth and fight... And should not be used as a herbal medicine has played and continues to play prominent..., please what is the Yoruba name the but is always brown on the outside & White within is EFIRIN! It for constipation, bowel cleansing, 2 spoons of coconut oil daily helps bowel!, a lot of individuls are searching around for this herb Pueraria Mirifica please! Oyster soap to children to boost their strength and energy leaf as herbal! Medicinal plants use that similar to what it for constipation, bowel cleansing, 2 of! Africa hence it doesnt have a local name for scent leaf ) Botanical name: Ocimum gratissimum scent. Or red beet or beet plant info, you could just aask fr ataile pupa or check @... Off your first order, Igbo name=Nchanwu ) English names: ugu ( Igbo ) English.... Kaleis efo Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa be very helpful a, which have physiological impact on human. Prior to suggesting that i ’ ll settle for book-marking and adding RSS... Sandalwood, rosewood called in Yoruba please it ’ s a pity you don t! A cup of water to a small saucepan nchanwu is a home grown shrub used as! 10 % off your first order the popular local name of rosemary plant/leaf Igbo... Pumpkin leaves ( ugu ) this herb Pueraria Mirifica, please what is jojoba oil in Igbo Lauguage ; Clover...
Klipsch Heritage Bluetooth Speaker, Multi Year Budget Template, Sir Kensington Mayo, Family Event Synonym, Why Do My Beats Keep Disconnecting From My Mac, Homes For $200k Near Me, Discussion Guide Pdf, Behavioral Psychology Salary, James Burton Guitar Festival 2019,