Need some help? Eight books you should read if you are having relationship issues
All the couples go through tough periods from time to time. Although the World Wide Web offers plenty of different tips on how to save your relationship, many people are looking for some professional help to improve their communication and solve relationship problems. If you do not consider going to professional psychotherapist, books can become a great option to solve your problems by yourself. Find out eight books you should read if you are having relationship issues.
- Matthew McKay PhD and Patrick Fanning ‘Couple Skills: Making Your Relationship Work’
This book is focused on how to resolve conflicts in a more healthy way, as well as new methods to elevate your communication to the new level.
- John Gottman ‘The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step Guide to Strengthening Your Marriage, Family, and Friendships’
The book is based on the whopping 20 years of the detailed research on relationship issues. Here you will discover the key compounds of a healthy marriage, tips for creating a tight emotional connection between the partners and the most efficient ways to respond to the needs of your beloved one.
- Mira Kirshenbaum ‘I Love You But I Don’t Trust You: The Complete Guide to Restoring Trust in Your Relationship’
This book describes new ways on how to mend the damaged relationship. How to refresh your feelings? Can you trust your partner completely? How can you cope with dishonesty? Find out the answers to these questions and much more.
- Marko Petkovic ‘47 Little Love Boosters For a Happy Marriage: Connect and Instantly Deepen Your Bond No Matter How Busy You Are’
This book was written for couples on the different stages of relationships. If you are a young couple or in case you have been married for years, you will definitely find this book useful. You will require just a couple of minutes per day to deepen your feelings, according to Marko Petkovic.
5. Dr. Bethany Marshall ‘Deal Breakers: When to Work On a Relationship and When to Walk Away’
Since the book was written for women, it will help them to discuss emotional aspects of most men. How can you change your partner? Should you be tolerant in a relationship? Set up healthy boundaries and become much happier.
1. Neil Rosenthal ‘Love, Sex and Staying Warm: Creating a Vital Relationship’
What is the best way to strengthen your union? What are the warning signs of unhealthy relationship? The book contains a range of techniques to restore your love and passion.
Suffer from the lack of sex? This book is for you. It contains a wide variety of examples and practical ways to make your sex life full of desire again and forever.
- Gary Chapman ‘The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts’
This book is considered the classics of literature for building a healthy relationship. Here you will find handy prompts on how to learn the love language of your partner and establish an incredibly close connection.
All in all, if you are looking for new ways to elevate your feelings to the new level, make your partner happier, diversify your sexual life, establish new contacts with your beloved one, and make your marriage healthier; these books will help you find the weak spots in your relationship and fight them.