Badoo – unlimited messaging with interesting people. Are you still not there?
Can you imagine that Badoo has more than 337 million members? If not, after signing up you’ll be surprised that it’s like big social-networking site and not only dating site. Each member looking for different things – friends, love, interesting people to chat and so on. Badoo is available in 180 countries (such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Singapore, India, Canada, and Australia) what makes your search unlimited. Let’s look more closely on Badoo’s possibilities.
Reasons to become a member (or why do you need Badoo.com?)
- Easy signing up process. You can register for a free account on Badoo with a Facebook account or an email address.
- Profile’s photo is increasing your chances. No doubt – profile with photo really works better. We created fake account to check it for you and as a result we discovered that user’s interest is up than before after uploading photo for only 5 minutes (we received 10 likes, 10 visitors and 1 person added profile to favorites). Highly recommend upload photo on the first steps. They accept JPG and PNG file format. The file size limit is 128 MB.
Example of Badoo member’s profile:
- Easy-to-understand interface. The user interface is simply ordered and easy to understand. There are two ways to meet people on the site: “Encounters” and “People Nearby”. In the Encounters section, you’re matched with people the app thinks might be interesting for you based on shared interests. In “People nearby” section you’ll find people who currently in your area, but remember that location services must be activated before you begin to see other users.
Example of Badoo main page:
- Variety of free features. Registration, profile creation, browsing, chatting etc. are free. You’ll have to buy credits if you want to do things like have your profile featured in the top navigation bar (you can see your number in search results) and if you want to activate Super Powers, such as having your messages sent to matches sooner, you’ll have to buy credits or invite other people to join.
- Mobile apps for different operation systems. You can download the app via iTunes, Google Play, or Windows. Badoo was originally a place for “social discovery”, but it has evolved into a popular dating app. By the way you’ll never lose your best match because you’ll constantly receive email with best suggestions!
Example of email sent from Badoo:
As mentioned before a basic Badoo account is free, but paying the subscription fee will unlock the app’s premium features – called “super powers” (cost varies from 2.99$ to 39.99$) – which allow you to see who has liked you and who has added you as a favorite. Be careful with payments because you’ll need to add your credit card information or PayPal account. After first payment your Badoo credits will be top up automatically when your balance falls below 200 credits. You can change it and put mark away, and then you’ll be able to control expenses.
How can you use your credits?
- Rise up to first place
- Get featured now – your account will be shown on every page in your area. Great chance to get more attention!
- Get shown more – opportunity to show your profile in Encounters section more frequent
- Give the perfect gift
- Add fun stickers to chats
- Meet more Badoo users
- Chat to more people – chat to more 5 people every day
- I’m online – you can notify people that you’re online
Years of experience helps Badoo’s team to find optimal solutions to any social networking issues, including privacy and security issues. This allows them to focus on innovation, staying ahead of the competition. But we’d like to inform you that Badoo has been cited in reports as having problems with privacy, falsified accounts, and money scammers. It is not intended, safe, or appropriate for teens. Please be careful and don’t forget about safety.
Badoo has been around since 2006 and has definitely made an impact in the online dating industry. If you like a platform that mixes dating with social media, give it a try and see what you think. It’s more popular in European and Latin American countries than in the US, but still worth a look if you’re living in a major US city and would like to meet some international ladies. In Badoo, we believe that everyone can find a couple. They have created the best tools to allow people to find each other, and have become the world’s largest network for new acquaintances.