Currently Match.com is offering free browsing option that allows potential customers to use this amazing site free for 3 days. With more than 15 million users, match.com is one of the oldest and most used dating site having been launched in 1995. Unlike other dating sites, match.com gender ratio is almost equal with 51 percent of its users being women and 49 percent being men.
Signing Up Process
New users can begin experiencing this amazing site by signing up a free account. It’s a free account but it is important to note that only those who pay can access the full range of features of match.com. A free trial account is an interesting feature where you can create an account of free in order to get an idea of what the site has to offer. This is the information that you need in order to create an account with Match.com:
- General user information. This is information like your gender, age, location and birthday.
- Basics. Basics is information such as your relationship status, description of the type of person you are looking for, for example, if you are looking for a 23-year-old blonde in Texas you put that information there.
- Interests. There are some questions that will guide you to choose your interests and hobbies.
- Your lifestyle which usually entails what you enjoy doing.
- Values and your background.
- An introduction where you write a short essay describing yourself and a detailed description of your ideal match.
If you want to fully enjoy match.com dating it is important to use a paid membership account. There are some extra features that you cannot access using your free trial account. The paid account allows you to send and receive messages. It also allows you to see users who might be into you and have already viewed your profile.
The paid account also allows you to keep track of useful connections such as seeing users who have sent winks to you. You can even remove members that do not interest you from your search results which will allow you to make room for other possible connections. This way you get other dedicated users and you can start communication privately with them.
How to Make a Connection on Match.com
If you are wondering how to date on match.com then this is how it works. After creating an account and writing everything your perfect match should have, it will display general search results of your possible matches. You can filter the search results on how you like it. For example, you can filter the search results to bring you the results of people who are online at the time you are online. It offers a reverse match and mutual match which allows you to see a person who is looking for a person like you. It is available in 38 languages and offers its services to users in 28 different countries. So if you are looking for a place to meet your perfect match then match.com is the perfect place to find him/her. It is very easy to use and anybody can use it.
Safety and Security
Match.com provides a very secure platform to find your perfect match. It encourages the use of the flag to show any profile that is showing abusive or dangerous behaviors. You can also flag a user who you think is using fake content. Any profile that is reported to match.com undergoes a thorough investigation and if the allegations are found to be true, the account can be removed permanently from the site. Recently the site has introduced innovative verification tools that allow you to build trust. This is by connecting your profile with a valid social media account or phone number and email address and if your information is valid you will be given a user badge. This user badge shows up on your profile indicating your profile is real and no fake content. It is an optional feature but it really builds your credibility.
Pros of Match.com
- It has a large, diverse and global user base active in 28 countries.
- You receive daily personalized match suggestions that it is based on your match preferences.
- It has multiple search tools that allow singles to find dates by themselves.
- It offers a lot of ways to show interest on a person including favoriting, yes-rating and winking.
- It gives you an ironclad six-month guarantee that you will find a special person and if you don’t your next six months will be free.
- It has lots of testimonies from their users about their success using Match.com.
- If you are burnt out of match.com online dating you can attend local match events.
- Match customer care is available by live chat and email from Monday to Friday.
Cons of Match.com
- Only those using paid accounts can send and receive messages or see who has viewed their profile.
- Sometimes it can be time-consuming searching a perfect match using all those filters.
- There is no way to know if the person you are interested in is a subscriber and so you might end up sending a message and get no response.
- Privacy mode is only available to those who have subscribed.
Even though there are thousands of dating sites, Match.com has positioned itself as one of the best dating sites in the world. You can never go wrong using this site your chances of getting your perfect match are extremely high.