10 Warning Signs You’re in a Toxic Relationship
Dating is often challenging, since all the couples face with various problems from time to time. However, where is the point of having toxic relationship? How to get out of the toxic relationship?
Here are 7 warning signs your relationship is not happy (and probably will never be):
1. Aggression. Are you afraid of the possible partner’s reaction to your words and deeds? If he or she often become aggressive for no particular reason? In case you face with violence, you need to stop your toxic relationship ASAP.
2. Jealousy. Jealousy often walks hand in hand with aggression. Is your partner too jealous? Does he or she try to limit your communication with relatives and friends? You are definitely dating Mr. or Ms. Wrong.
3. Too much negative energy. If your beloved is always blaming others in his or her problems, is always discontent and gloomy, you might having a toxic relationship.
4. You are not yourself anymore. You changed too much. If you are adapting to your partner in order to meet all his or her requirements, you are going the wrong way. Your personal views, hobbies and friends are an inevitable part of your life.
5. You feel absolutely drained and exhausted. Tired of your relationship? Too many problems? Feeling unhappy? There are only too options to solve the issue: visit a therapist together or just break up.
6. You partner is no longer taking care of you. Your beloved never remembers your schedule, important dates and might even forget about your birthday. This is a warning sigh you partner no longer loves you.
7. Your beloved takes no responsibility. A healthy relationship is where both partners are responsible for love and support. If one of them avoids taking responsibility, these relationships are toxic.
8. You avoid each other. If you are feeling intolerant and just can’t stand your crush, your love game is definitely over.
9. Lack of trust. Can you trust your beloved? Can you share your secrets with your partner? If the answer is no, your relationship became toxic.
10. You are not happy anymore. Your personal happiness is the most important thing in your life. If you are not happy, it’s time for changes!