How do you know if you are in love?
Love is a pleasant feeling that everyone wants to experience. But what does a person feel, when he or she is smitten with someone? This is an important issue that interests most of us. Today we are going to reveal main signs of love. No doubt, our tips will help you answer the following question: “How do you know if you are in love”?
Primary signs that prove you are in love
- The desire to see your object of interest as often as possible. It means that your desire to meet a person is stronger than ever. You look for various reasons (even ridiculous) to see your soul mate. What is more, your thoughts and conversations spin around only one person. And you can do nothing with it.
- The past is forgotten. Infatuation erases old feelings and memories. If you fall in love, you will no longer need your former flame.
- Cheerfulness. When you have a soft spot for someone, a number of hormones and neurotransmitters, which affect our mood, are released into the blood. These substances make us feel as if we have drunk a liter of energy drink. So, you cannot sleep and feel cheerful and full of strength.
- Hyperemotionality. Love makes us sensitive and sentimental. We begin to experience giant “emotional jumps”. This is due to a number of psychosomatic processes that occur in our body. It is important to understand that you are not able to endure this tension for a long time. That is why, after a while, emotions become dull and turn into a feeling of tenderness and affection.
- Loss of attention. Feeling of love is accompanied by distracted attention. We lose our vigilance, confuse dates and facts. The expression “to lose one’s head” completely characterize this situation. If you do not want to get problems at work, try to concentrate your attention at least during the day. It is a great idea to make evening a time for pleasant thoughts.
- Mystification. One more thing lovers do is finding different signs of destiny. For instance, it turns out that your darling lives next door to you. You see a real mysticism in such combination of events. It seems that this meeting was predetermined by fate, and there are lot of proofs around. Mystification is a psychological way to explain to yourself the reasons of your strong feelings, justify them and make unprejudiced.
- Sense of anxiety. When you are in love, adrenaline is produced in your organism. Trembling in the knees and heart palpitation, when you see your darling, is explained by the work of this hormone. Lovers become more talkative and smiling. When you are truly in love, the wishes and interests of the beloved one are more important than your own.
What should I do if I fell in love?
It is not so easy to understand that you are in love, if the feeling of love has overcome insensibly. After diagnosing and understanding that the desire “I want to fall in love!” came true, all you should do is to relax and have fun. After all, this “disease” brings more advantage, than harm. Love awakens sensuality, gives happiness and desire to live. So, how do you know if you are in love? I think, you already know the answer to this question!